Bars, pubs, restaurants, casinos
The Interactive Digital Signage system is an entertainment platform with countless applications. The examples shown below are far from exhaustive. Please feel free to contact us and discuss your projects.
- Juke-box: Customers call or text to indicate the music titles they want to hear.
- Speed dating: Customers willing to participate register on the computer installed at the entrance. Their pictures are displayed on the master screen, together with their nicknames. Customers willing to get in touch can do so by calling or texting the nicknames.
- Live video: Part of the screen displays the live video produced by cameras installed in the room.
- Mobile media: Customers can send text, pictures or video to the master screen.
- Televoting: customers send text to vote for the best girl or boy in town, or any other contest as decided by the Management.